Songwriters who want a personal studio
Yisra'el
2004-07-21 04:12:20 UTC
I've just posted a plan and guidelines for putting together your own
home recording studio to record your music. The guide includes product
links and explanations to get it done as you sit by your computer
happily surfing away. Go to:
http://www.getitdone.biz/Music/studiointro.html

Thanks,
SL
Carol
SL
kevin
Bob McMinn
2004-07-22 08:49:17 UTC
Yes it does!

Very good!
Bob
Post by kevin
link donest work ...kk
OSSONGS
2004-07-22 16:45:38 UTC
Subject: Re: Songwriters who want a personal studio
Date: 7/22/2004 1:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yes it does!
Very good!
Bob
Post by kevin
link donest work ...kk
Post by Yisra'el
I've just posted a plan and guidelines for putting together your own
home recording studio to record your music. The guide includes product
links and explanations to get it done as you sit by your computer
http://www.getitdone.biz/Music/studiointro.html
Thanks,
SL
Site above has been suspended...

Dolores
Post by kevin
---
Richard Wilcox
2004-07-22 19:15:58 UTC
Date: 7/22/2004 1:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yes it does!
Very good!
Bob
Post by kevin
link donest work ...kk
Post by Yisra'el
I've just posted a plan and guidelines for putting together your own
home recording studio to record your music. The guide includes product
links and explanations to get it done as you sit by your computer
http://www.getitdone.biz/Music/studiointro.html
Thanks,
SL
Site above has been suspended...
Aah, somebody else who didn't become a dotcom millionaire over night.

My site selling chord extensions isn't so hot either ;-))

Richard
--
Some places to look for tips and help with all aspects of songwriting
http://www.angelfire.com/music2/richhoncho/
Post by OSSONGS
Dolores
Post by kevin
---
DJB
2004-07-22 18:21:11 UTC
Suspended eh!?

I hate it when that happens.........

I was just about to order piano lessons - My piano has
steadfastly refused to learn anything since I bought it!
Date: 7/22/2004 1:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yes it does!
Very good!
Bob
Post by kevin
link donest work ...kk
Post by Yisra'el
I've just posted a plan and guidelines for putting together your own
home recording studio to record your music. The guide includes product
links and explanations to get it done as you sit by your computer
http://www.getitdone.biz/Music/studiointro.html
Thanks,
SL
Site above has been suspended...
Dolores
Post by kevin
---
OSSONGS
2004-07-23 04:32:18 UTC
From: "DJB" studio-b_at_wanadoo_dot_nl
Date: 7/22/2004 11:21 AM Pacific Standard Time
Suspended eh!?
I hate it when that happens.........
I was just about to order piano lessons - My piano has
steadfastly refused to learn anything since I bought it!
LOL!

Dolores
Date: 7/22/2004 1:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
Yes it does!
Very good!
Bob
Post by kevin
link donest work ...kk
Post by OSSONGS
Post by kevin
Post by Yisra'el
links and explanations to get it done as you sit by your computer
http://www.getitdone.biz/Music/studiointro.html
Thanks,
SL
Site above has been suspended...
Dolores
Post by kevin
---
DJB
2004-07-21 10:32:58 UTC
SL
On your site I found .........

"Create a Home recording Studio"
"Lose Weight!
"Learn How to Sing"
"Record you own CD Album"
"How to take a test and ace it"
"How to take travel photos"

and..........................

"At Last ... Learn The Proven Secrets to Instantly Playing Any
Song By Ear In Virtually Minutes! ... In Just 4 Steps Max!!!

I also see that you posted to:-

rec.music.makers.songwriting
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
rec.music.makers
rec.music.makers.marketplace
rec.music.makers.builders

Not today thank you.............

(I hope this only replies to rmms)
DJB

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/studiobensemblemusic.htm
http://www.filmstart.nl/link/geluid.htm
http://home.wanadoo.nl/studio_b
SL
Carol
SL
DJB
2004-07-21 17:37:40 UTC
Carol
==================================
On second thoughts, you are quite right "Not today
thank you" was much too polite after all.

On the other hand, your own...... "That is really, really
cool. Thanks!" was, perhaps, more really, really
transparent than really, really pathetic.....

Do you market "quick and brite" too?
===================================
DJB
SL
OSSONGS
2004-07-21 23:34:12 UTC
From: "DJB" studio-b_at_wanadoo_dot_nl
Date: 7/21/2004 10:37 AM Pacific Standard Time
Carol
==================================
On second thoughts, you are quite right "Not today
thank you" was much too polite after all.
On the other hand, your own...... "That is really, really
cool. Thanks!" was, perhaps, more really, really
transparent than really, really pathetic.....
Do you market "quick and brite" too?
===================================
DJB
Ah, RMMS regulars often 'see clearly now...'.

Dolores
SL
Brian L
2004-07-21 17:53:01 UTC
Post by DJB
SL
On your site I found .........
"Create a Home recording Studio"
"Lose Weight!
"Learn How to Sing"
"Record you own CD Album"
"How to take a test and ace it"
"How to take travel photos"
and..........................
"At Last ... Learn The Proven Secrets to Instantly Playing Any
Song By Ear In Virtually Minutes! ... In Just 4 Steps Max!!!
I also see that you posted to:-
rec.music.makers.songwriting
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
rec.music.makers
rec.music.makers.marketplace
rec.music.makers.builders
Not today thank you.............
LOL..every link leads to something he's selling. No doubt "making money
in real estate" will be his next "plan". Guess it's ok to want to sell
things, as long as you deliver when people buy. What's interesting to
me is how he appeals to songwriters--like they are as desperate as a
college kid facing finals or someone who needs to lose weight.

Not that we aren't that desperate--just interesting to see songwriters
through this guys eyes.

Get you're thinking right, it won't be long.
'Till the money's here and the weight is gone.
Sing a song.
Sing a song.

Soon you'll look like the branches of a willow tree.
Soon you'll be loved when they love your first cd.
Don't wait long
Write a song.

For now you'll get rich selling real estate.
They're going fast, call now, Oh don't be late.
The market's strong
Sing a song.

Why would you eat when you could sing a song?
Why would you work, when you know it won't be long
Until the money falls like rain on your starving heart
Send me fifty bucks--I'll help you make a start.

You need my help to ever write a song.
You need my help, I'll even sing along.
Sing a song.
Sing along.
SL
Carol
2004-07-21 19:37:23 UTC
yes, this guy should do all that for free.
Why can't the guy have his own buisness on his own wwebsite.
Ya bunch of whiney babies.
SL
Brian L
2004-07-21 19:50:31 UTC
Post by Carol
yes, this guy should do all that for free.
Why can't the guy have his own buisness on his own wwebsite.
Ya bunch of whiney babies.
LOL--how'd you know my wife's pet name for me?

Of course he can--and he can post it here (as far as I know--I'm not in
charge). But when you post something in a discussion group--people will
sometimes discuss it.
Brian
SL
Carol
SL
Honcho
2004-07-22 12:04:41 UTC
Brian L <***@bamadefense.com> Jul 21, 2004 at 02:50
PM wrote :-

"Of course he can--and he can post it here (as far as I know--I'm not in
charge). But when you post something in a discussion group--people will
sometimes discuss it.
Brian"

_____________________________

Strictly speaking usenet should not be used for advertising. However I
don't think anybody minds a single advertisement. Whether getitdone.biz
needs poking or praising I neither know nor care.

It's the continuous posting from those that know better and only use RMMS
as a cheap form of advertising - especially those that are selling a pig
in a poke I, and others, object to.

There is no reason why songwriters shouldn't have standards too ;-)

Richard
Brian L
Richard
Ben Bradley
2004-07-24 02:35:49 UTC
Post by Honcho
Strictly speaking usenet should not be used for advertising. However I
don't think anybody minds a single advertisement.
Is that like a single nose under the tent? I only wanted the toe
anyway...
Richard
Richard Wilcox
2004-07-24 10:46:31 UTC
Post by Ben Bradley
Is that like a single nose under the tent? I only wanted the toe
anyway...
You're too tense...allegedly.

Richard
--
Post by Ben Bradley
Richard
DJB
2004-07-21 20:19:39 UTC
Carol
==================================
Once again you mistake my meaning.......

I was not whining - or a baby........

I was inviting you to stick it in your ear!
==================================
DJB
SL
Carol
2004-07-21 20:44:18 UTC
Ok I will stick it in my ear.

I benefited from the guy's website about recording.
I hope he heard my "Thank you" above all the whining.
Post by DJB
Carol
==================================
SL
Carol
2004-07-21 20:46:34 UTC
If you think I posted the original post, you are out of your mind.
Stop. breathe. think.
Pause.
Notice.
You are out of your mind.
Post by DJB
Carol
==================================
SL
DJB
2004-07-21 20:55:36 UTC
Carol
====================================
Anyone who says "That is really, really cool. Thanks!"
to junk-mail like that might expect some sort of a
response............

So anyway - after following your instructions, I found I
was out of breath....... rather than - as you suggest -
out of my mind......

Have a cool Life..................
====================================
DJB
Post by Carol
If you think I posted the original post, you are out of your mind.
Stop. breathe. think.
Pause.
Notice.
You are out of your mind.